[Wichtige Computer Scene News] - Dem Link bitte folgen

• Heute hab ich von meinem Freund Alien erfahren, das eine der großartigsten Scene Crews aus dem Amiga - C-64 und PC Bereich nach nunmehr über 20 Jahren die Tore geschlossen hat.

Diese Nachricht trifft nicht nur mich ins Mark, den Danish Gold waren neben RADWAR das größte Vorbild, das ein Scener aus den alten Tagen haben konnte. Aber auch in der neueren Zeit war Danish Gold stets freundlich und immer gut drauf.

Ich hoffe, das die Freundschaften dort bestehen bleiben und sich die Leute daran erinnern, was 20 Jahre gewesen war und bestimmt auch noch sehr sehr lange sein wird.

Friendship owenZ ! :sad-2:

http://www.danishgold.dk

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

• Hoi Bros

PS*Zitat SphinX DanisH GOLD

And if you ask us, there is no scene today
    on computers ... Today the so called scene
    is all about credits and fxping.

Cheers

@JAck:ysmn:

signatur_jack-sparrow.jpg

Lebt in der Liebe,wie auch Christus uns geliebt hat.

[ Epheser. 5,2 ]

• ...Ja, manche haben eben NUR Stuff im Schädel, da bleibt dann wenig Raum für Friendship n´Rulement. Stuff ist einer der dicksten Sargnägel die man schmieden kann, wenn nix anderes mehr zählt...

..Aber es kann auch anders gehen...

signatur_ami-01.jpg

• 08-19-2004 21:26 CET: I am at a close friends place in order 2 have a birthday-party for his wife and I am receiving a short sms from my beloved sita jack/trs on my mobile-phone that my old mates from danish gold closed their doorZ forever. My happy mOOd turned into a nightmare and only 2 check this sms I phoned jack/trs to hear it via voice. Yes its true! Damned! Now I ve read the thread started by ami... again these words. Checking danish gold website and baaaaaaaang. Like a fist into my face. Yes, its true! 4 me personally its a great loss because i was grown up with this danish elite-guys and the chats with sphinx and turtle were always great and phunny.... and more important: u ever felt the true spirit of our so called scene! Thank u 4 that my old friends. And thanx 4 the grEEtings at kleingeil! Hope your project kleingeil will not go down and we sometimes can have a phunny talk! I respect ur decision and 4sure I`ll miss Danish Gold! You guys are in my heart! All the best and peace 2 all of you! Yours jumping, phreaking oldskOOl rObin.

sad rOb - we r on a mission -

signatur_robin.jpg

--== Think 4 yourself & question authority ==-- ( Timothy Leary )

• wo is der Link AMI ??? Aber meine Betroffenheit habe ich bereits in Alien's Thread mitgeteilt... ist echt wirklich schade :(((

signatur_p41n.jpg

Als Hirte erlaube mir, zu dienen mein Vater dir.
    Deine Macht reichst du uns durch deine Hand,
    diese verbindet uns wie ein heiliges Band.
    Wir waten durch ein Meer von Blut, gib uns dafür Kraft und Mut.
    In nomine Patris, et filii et spiritu sancti.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Tristar^p41n
    wo is der Link AMI ??? Aber meine Betroffenheit habe ich bereits in Alien's Thread mitgeteilt... ist echt wirklich schade :(((

@Robin,

I talked often with Sphinx via IRC - On RADWAR 2002 i visit him first Time and on EVOKE 2003 i´ve much time to talk with him. Even on Breakpoint i visit some of the great n famous Danish Gold Crew and talked very much with them.

If i can help in anyway to keep the Friendship there - i will do so....

ARCHIVE_p41n

Link ist : http://www.danishgold.dk

- sadly, AMI_TRS -

signatur_ami-01.jpg

• Zitat

Originally posted by Tristar^AMI_TRS
    ...Ja, manche haben eben NUR Stuff im Schädel, da bleibt dann wenig Raum für Friendship n´Rulement. Stuff ist einer der dicksten Sargnägel die man schmieden kann, wenn nix anderes mehr zählt...

..Aber es kann auch anders gehen...

Lieber Herr Ami wie wahr sie doch gesprochen haben
    sie reden mir aus der Seele.:ysmn:

Aber für viele ist Stuff das einzigste was zählt,sie können
    mit Begriffen wie OldSkool,Friendship n 'Rulement echt
    nix anfangen.Das macht mich sehr traurig.:cry:

OldSkool & DemoScene RuleZ foreVer

And Mega Greets to my beloved SiSta Rob:pfct:

Kiss & HugS

@Jack/trs

[ Epheser. 5,2 ]

• so denn, liebe leutz. meine gruppe gibt's nicht mehr, habe es gerade erfahren, kam gerade aus dem urlaub. leider war es schon lange abzusehen, dass es so kommen musste. egal. wir kennen euch, ihr kennt uns und das ist es was zählt. immer wieder bereit mit euch einen zu trinken und über "die tage" zu plaudern.

Booze on, bis zur nächsten party,

RaS

signatur_ras.jpg

• Zitat

Originally posted by Ras
    so denn, liebe leutz. meine gruppe gibt's nicht mehr, habe es gerade erfahren, kam gerade aus dem urlaub. leider war es schon lange abzusehen, dass es so kommen musste. egal. wir kennen euch, ihr kennt uns und das ist es was zählt. immer wieder bereit mit euch einen zu trinken und über "die tage" zu plaudern.

Booze on, bis zur nächsten party,

RaS

Ja Ras, auch uns ist es immer wieder eine Freude und Ehre mit dir zu feiern ;) =) auch wenn letzten´s dein Rechner sehr stark von mir "belagert" wurde. Unvergesslich der Maxxon Cinema Lehrgang mit der Enterprise.. =)

John Pütz hätte das nicht besser vorstellen können.

Danish Gold ruleZ 4 Ever !:gmst: :gmst: :gmst:

signatur_ami-01.jpg

• Hoi Bros!!!!!

Ich möchte auch noch ein Hoch auf Danish Gold
    ausbringen auf Euch JungS :chrz:
    Hoffe auch das da mal ne Party stattfinden wird
    wäre echt mal Geil:!!!!

Cheers

@JAck:pfct:

[ Epheser. 5,2 ]

• Danish Gold re-start!

Turtle:

Since i was asked by some of my local friends, i bend over in the dust and falls for this kleingeil trick ... even that it is a bit early, but you all knows me, i like to plan things in good time.

All you homos, biatches, kleingeilers and swedes are hereby invited to join a New Years Paddy that in drunkness and wierdness will do history.

Since a new years eve is not cheap, i will charge you all 250,- DKK ... this will cover all the alcohol you can drink including beers and harder stuff, champagne, funny hats, a big meal that will be made by a real cheef, chips, music and blah blah blah, it will cover it all, you dont have to bring anything, it is all covered in the fee (:

So bring your silly face, your dog or even girlfriend, and lets make this a event unforgettable.

This party will also be a celebration of ... yeah you gonna hear this correct ... the new opening of Danish Gold into the scene ... I had alot of people, and i mean ALOT of people asking me that it could not be true that Danish Gold was dead, and i had to restart it again ... and iam sure my very dear brother Sphinx had alot of the same questions.

And when i this night listend to music like ... :

Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen
    Rocazino - One for all
    VM Holdet - We are reed we are white

and a live recording of 42000 danish football fans in Parken singing the national theme ... then i dident have to think twiece ... we have to open Danish Gold again in respect also for our long lost friend and Danish Gold member HCA (RIP)

As the song say by Garry and the Pacemakers says ... You'll never walk alone ... Another great example could be "I call you when i need you, my heart is on fire", lyrics from Tina Turners "The Best", words that has always been used by Sphinx and Me since we are so tight into our brotherhood. And dont forget that Danish Gold are one of the few groups that can use the lyrics from Queen "We are the champions".

So see you all New Years Eve in Copenhagen, for straight boozing and the new opening of Danish Gold.

Notam: Since i have alot of Flightsimulator friends, and some of them are under the age of 18, iam sorry to say, but this event is for adults only, the tone and behavior of the participants will not be for kidz, so in this event i have to log you out guys.

This msg has been posted on several forums, thats why you might think, hmmmm i dont know this and that, but you will survive (:

:tlt:Cheers:tlt:

signatur_alien.jpg

• Zitat

Originally posted by Tristar^Ryder-Hook
    Real Sceners never die ,they just go to hell to regroup :pfct: .

:pfct:

The big green Machine...

Nett ist auch: "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?"

:tlt:Cheers:tlt:

signatur_alien.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!