TRI-Schmal - Gaming Stats...

• i am not able to register on https://www.tristar-whq.org/web_tristar/05…ts/register.php
    how can i solve this problem ami ?
    the steam id does not exist.

i göt...ah.. i got the same message, no idea why it won´t work, maybe we can find a solution that explains whats wrong with the registration. i found not a hint....maybe you can search "google" what the prob may be... ?!?

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

• ami you have admin access, don`t you ? i am sure you have it so you have to do this here:
    The unique ID (worldid) given for your player must already exist or registration will fail

• and this is the problem, i got admin axx, yes - after the installation i can login as admin etc, but a normal user can only be registered via his STEAM-ID. reason is, its needed to track this player and this is only possible so it seems when the player will be registered via his STEAM ID....

But i don´t understand why he dont accept my Steam Adress ( resolved via the gameconsole with the "status" command, and i used also a tool and it show me the same like the "status" in our game )....maybe you can register yourself or if you get the same error message, its a miracle why this f**k don´t work ;) so what, for today i go to bed =) maybe we can solve this problem the next days or you found a solution... in a forum, how its possible or a reason why its not possible ( wrong version of psychostats or outdated ?!? ) i used the newest release....hmmm....

signatur_ami-01.jpg

• no you have to add the user you know what i mean ?

• kannst du bitte den KiLlEd By A gIrL als admin registrieren rest mach ich

• all is in the beginning but yes, they could be protected. we did not choose this option to avoid any "possible" problems or in short "wir wollten es uns so einfach wie möglich machen, very faul i know but =))"

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!