[ENG] - TRS - T R P Project - Original Logos

• Due the Facts that the first Extraction of the good old Logos wasn´t perfect, "oops i did it again... ok after nearly 5 Years but, you know soon is Birthday, People are planing, working and try to solve their Missions for this Event as good as possible - so i thought to make also a little Invention and here are the mostly world wide known Logos from Arno ( Terminator ) Seiler.

They will take also later on the new Web Base their Place for good ;)

The Logo that starts all - Tristar Silver (c)-1987 by Terminator.
    This was the every first one that inspired so much after following graphicans ;)

The Mentos ( Mint ) Freshmaker - Terminator extruded with his genious Mind the Logo a bit into 3D Art.

Well well, only used for the Boulder Demo. I unmasked it from the "Alien" Woman :

Beside the "Silver" Logo the other well known Logo. Arno did it here again and you may know this one very well ;)

Don´t come to close or she will catch you and rise down into the infinity of Time :

Got Ballz, but not such Ballz with this fine Pattern :
    if you plan to make some T R U E old Skool Buttons then use T H I S one as Delaware dit it back in early 1988 with his 3000 Buttons - Thanx Premium for giving me one of those - nowadays rare Buttons ;)

...so Old Skooler ( Belover ) that may be all Logos we ´ve available on the Amiga System... =)

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!