[English] Radio-Update - Spring, Summer 2010

• Yes... more than a year, this radio station is running beside "human" moderation and streaming, also in a ( pre ) selected - automation mode.

This system works very well, better then we all here could except. so there will be the question - shall we extend the automatic playlist with demoscene and few netlabel sounds... the answer is.... yes, but - !!! even if we love and live the scene or at least ;-9 the way oldsk00L rockz, we will not add all of the scene audio stuff to the automatic KI Play Engine - But we will add the best of the best. this will reduce the amiga and c-64 audio stream down to 60-70% and will add scene tunes for the rest.

What does this mean. mostly less Amiga and C-64 Tunes, but also more "modern" Scene tunes, but be sure - as this radio wasn´t made for the main-stream, the old ( Amiga, C-64 ) and later few Megadrive, Snes and Dos Game tunes will be the main part for this radio station when its working in "automatic mode"

be prepared for new fresh tunes in summer and dont be afraid, we won´t change to much the "direction" of old-skool game remixes....

enough from now, sadly my (half)dutch gf isn´t available yet to fix the typing mistakes but i´m sure, its good enough to understand what path will be go - 2/3 Game Tunes ( 8,16 Bit ) and 1/3 Demoscene Tunes.

Enjoy at https://tristar-whq.net:8000 and g00D N1gh7

And if you ask yourself, will be there more "additions" ... no, ...no, ...no - this tunes represents "Our Generation" so there will be no Additions from "newer" Systems - only Exception is if they´re "PERFECT" classified, and most tunes don´t get "this Level"

At least...

You may Think, an Engine, a Poll, or a big spreaded Team where responsible for the "actual" Playlist.. Thats wrong. Primary, i took my MP3 Player and listened all the Tunes in various Situations and Places, like - "run to work" - "at the work ( in few chases" ) - "in the city" - "cleaning up my rooms" - "doing graphics" - "or chilling" so i pre-selected the most enjoyable tunes and i tried also to select songs that aren´t my favourite style and select them also fair. The ( small ) response i got showed to me that i do it not so bad and the path was right...

Thanx also to AmigaRemix and SlayRadio for their voting system wich helps me also very well to select good tunes. Thanks also to my Friends, not at least Freshman, Snowman, Thrawn, Tie --- and also Epyx, TMA, Ciclope, Quickyman, Positron and all the others that gave me in some situations a feeling, what sounds also good and fine.

So i gave my best to give you the best "automatic" stuff of Tracks. I tried also to select the Demoscene sounds the same way... and hope when i add them to the Database, that you will like also the "selected" tunes. At least i must say thanx to SaphirJD for his good tipps, testings and good mind.

Thank you all for listening and making this "Sub"Project possible. No Computer, No Vote System - only long Time results and help from my friends make this Radio possible. !

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

• and if somebody ask´s me, no i´m not the Radio Chief Director, i´m only the technican here so SaphirJD is Mon Senior Radio.

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!