[Amiga Videos] - Collected Games in Longplay

• Here a list with detected "Long Play Videos" from my youthtime. Those games where gold back then as they released this hot stuff. Even today i like to play those games from time to time...

Chaos Engine I :

This was one of the biggest run and shoot classics and let games like gauntlet far behind. a shop system, perfect graphics and the best, it runs on a plain amiga 500 with 1MB and 7.14 Mhz.

[youtube]Pm-X8zmxpns[/youtube]

Speedball :

This was the crome de la crome in our eyes. hard to finish against all those hard teams. The sound like the gfx where perfect, same counts for controls.

[youtube]zH5_h5iowgc[/youtube]

Turrican 3 :

This was not the best Turrican ( Part 2 was it say many of us... ) but it was still enjoyable. Chris Huelsbeck´s Tunes where outstanding again at this Time and the Gameplay was still good. It was even in "hard" Level far to easy but at the end they managed it to make still a "good" Game.

[youtube]Y530mBlpv7k&NR[/youtube]

Superfrog :

It was not Zool and for sure, it was also not Zool 2 the "so called" Sonic killer. A game that was not so bigmouth´ed announced was "Superfrog" and i can tell you, this game was very motivating. I played it often back in 1993,1994... very often and must say that this was a new level of gaming fun on the amiga. hidden rooms, extras, cute gfx and a smooth scrolling that kicked asses. Super Frog was one of those games that made a lot of fun.

[YOUTUBE]5GQqdGzaARY[/YOUTUBE]

Lionheart :

A Game that pushed the grapic chips of the amiga 500 to its limits was the game, "Lionheart" you may say the playability wasn´t the best one... Yes that was right it was in this point only a "average" experience but it was still ok with enough practise. The Gfx routines where so fuckin perfect and the same counts also for the sound that it was a "must have" title.

[YOUTUBE]eeBVhq1IEqA[/YOUTUBE]

So far so good, look out for more video stuff from the good ol amiga 500 gaming days.:invs-1:

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!