[Tristar Update - Sept. 09] - Gallery

• Well,

20 Years Tristar... yep we know that the video file is still missed, but here are some pictures from this event. it was a fuckin´great weekend and we all had a great time during those days.

Months before all work started and at the end many people like - RaMiReZ, Freakos, Engine-5, Ryder-Hook, Tex, Andi did at this time a great job to make this possible. In 2008 we wasn´t able to held a tiny party again ( wy personal wish was to do such an event again with "Entertainment" ) but we will bring back the "Local Meetings" :eng-1:

20 Years...or now 21 Years a long Time, in Summer 1987 - Frankie, CCO, Terminator, Flynn and Delaware did it, they formed OGM - Orgasmatron-Crew and KGB-1999 together with MCP to Tristar.

Myself got in contact with many others here in NRW due swapping in 1988. It was not that important thing back then but it was allways nice to trade and became a part of tristar. I couldn´t imagine that i would become an admin and at the end finally the organizator of this strange electronic circus. it was back then a very funny time but i must say, it took often more time then i really got.

Today, tristar is a bunch of friends with a passion for amigas, c64, sci-fi, graphics, sounds and we produce still things for the scene... A scene wich have changed massive since our early days but its still anyway nice to meet all those creative international people on parties, and its still

entertainment and Chapernack :sry-1:

View ALL here :

https://www.tristar-whq.org/web_tristar/01…php?album_id=47

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!