[Demogroup] - Deviance is Death

• ...as i promised after the Crew Jump from some TRS members, they will see the End of Deviance soon, i was right with this "look into the future"...

Deviance and specially the Worldcharts Project is now death due some "internal" Reasons. Deviance itself exists only a Year as a demogroup.

Generally i would say... this News are sad, but this time i can only say "Yes Good !" and the reason is simple to much "non friendly" actions, to much struggle and problems also beside tristar and deviance, so its really better that deviance has closed the doors forever. The "Good" ones left some times before as they also was able to see what´s going on into this group, leading in my opinion doesen´t means only to take a view to the "world domination" it also needs a view for friendship and silent but fair teamwork.

For us here in Tristar is sure, we don´t want back anybody that left tristar for deviance.

AMI

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

• Just a smale note : One time Tristar - forever Tristar...

I'm doesn't wondering that this happen, there was a lot bullshit on both site's but started from ... (we all known)..

Peace
    M@SteR

signatur_master.jpg

To Fast 4 You.

• shame, i liked the idea of cracking groups returning to the times, where a nice cracktro was a must.

dunno the reasons, how you titan guys left tristar, but can understand, that they don't want the return of guys, who left for the better in deviance.

i think titan made itself a name, and should go on working. there are active releasing crews, that sure are interested in a well designed cracktro. haven't seen one from silentgate for example...

continue your good work!

Edisongeht1Lichtauf

• Zitat

Originally posted by edisongeht1lichtauf
    shame, i liked the idea of cracking groups returning to the times, where a nice cracktro was a must.

dunno the reasons, how you titan guys left tristar, but can understand, that they don't want the return of guys, who left for the better in deviance.

i think titan made itself a name, and should go on working. there are active releasing crews, that sure are interested in a well designed cracktro. haven't seen one from silentgate for example...

continue your good work!

hi eddison...

nobody from titan left tristar or in other direction but some left trs to dev some months before due some ....let´s say not so fair actions,

but now.. dev is death, the demodivision from dev... don´t merge with the "other" side from dev... xp left dev and returned, daxx enjoyed his new live...and also left dev... ruleZ and am-fm... yes, he self posted on bitfellas in the forum that dev is death ( you must be registered to read this one )

so due the reason that am was the following leader ??? after interpol was no longer reachable, he announced himself the end of dev.

do titan is kickin and alive ;) and also tristar is working, still small but working... =]

signatur_ami-01.jpg

• Zitat

shame, i liked the idea of cracking groups returning to the times, where a nice cracktro was a must.

continue your good work!

Thanks for those kind comments, as the leader of titan, i do really appreciate them :)
    We never ever left tristar, nor been a part of it. I'm co leader of tristar, but as a second group, i never left titan and never will, same for tristar. And none of us ever was in Deviance, except Alien, who was there during that Scoopex-Deviance (little in time) merge, and who left with Neural some weeks after. I'm just glad everything i planned happened, because it was previsible. Everything was too big to happen, for sure they had the skills, for sure they had some good guys, but some of them were just too much of big mouth to get anything STRAIGHT out of their heads. This was humble, but this was kind of "starting something without looking at it and without looking at all the conditions". Too bad Deviance, we'll surely miss some of you, but now, get active in your former groups, and kick some ass!

signatur_irokos.jpg

• Ami: Next time please check your postings for spelling errors. http://dict.leo.org might help. At least it helps me.

However: The whole story is totally worthless and not even worth your news in the thread.

Let those leftovers rest in peace. No more absurd wars, please. And please reconsider that ***ALL*** people that made so much troubles - ALL of them without an exception are ex-Tristar members. This also speaks a language of its own. Don't you think so? But things look quite peaceful in Tristar now after the troublemakers left and that's good.

Let the things as they are now. Else people like Am-Fm or Daxx will never calm down. No more hip hop-alike wars, no more indignities, no more futility, please. This is nothing else than waste of time & energy.

Reading what the visitors at Pouet wrote:Most of them even don't care what's up with Deviance. (now and then)

A) Because we never released any good demo. So why should anybody at Pouet take care as this is a demo related bbs?

B) There have been more than enough silly wars and troubles in the past - people are sick of that stuff.

If Am-Fm wants to become the leader, let him. Speaking of the reputation of this group, there's no further damage possible.

Ami: Those who are seeding wind will harvest a storm.

• Well Ghandy, as typed on pouet, i can also say it here, it´s true what you said here and also on pouet... so there is nothing more to say, you described the facts excactly how they are.

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!