Memorial : Turtle of Danishgold is death

• Today, Alien from Bitfellas informed me about the death of my old scene friend Turtle from Danishgold... Beside Sphinx he was a friend of mine... not only of mine coz many of the older ones know Turtle and some of them like the early days of Danishgold.

Turtle died on 2 Nov 2006 due Organ Failures after a long time of illness.

I try as good as possible to write this in english...

Turtle was since the early days of Tristar and other old groups one of the brave friends that tristar had. I talked often with him about various things, amigas - c64s - i also remember to the nice sessions with the quizbot and many other things...sweet and most times funny memories for me... ...and now, he is dead.... still unbelievable for me.... that this cool guy left our hemispheres....Well i remembering into an old sentense that said Left a legacy of good behind you and you won´t be forgotten so Turtle you will be inmortal in my memories and the last i can say is, farewell turtle, your friend ami of tristar.

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!