[News] - Nie veröffentliches Game Indigo freigegeben.

• http://www.stephanebelin.com/indigo/indigo.htm

[Original Text - Author :]

Indigo was originally born between 1991 and 1993.
    I first did the ST version, including the original concept, code, graphics, music and sound.
    My friend Dominico Manfredi did the Amiga port.

The game was due to be released by Psygnosis in September 1993.
    I signed the publishing contract in December 1992, but for some obscure reason,
    nearly 6 months later the game was unfortunately trashed soon before its release.
    At this point, it was nearly completed.

In 2005, Mike Clarke, who remixed the ST tunes for Amiga at the time, encouraged me to release the game for the first time.
    If it were not for him, the game would have undoubtly begone to oblivion.
    My warmest thanks go to him.

I also want to sincerely thank Bertrand Jardel (CFOU!) who did a great job in no time for the Amiga version.
    Thanks to him, Amiga users will have the opportunity to play the game as it was intended.
    Among other things, he fixed the broken level, added the ending screens and music and did the WHDLoad.

Please feel free to download any version from the links below.
    You are welcomed to distribute them freely but keep the zip archives as they are.
    Any commercial use is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the author Stephane Belin.

Indigo does not pretend to be the greatest game but I had a very good time creating it.
    I hope you'll enjoy it for what it is.

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!