Whats 13th Crusade ? a little FAQ

• [NFO]- Whats 13th Crusade ?[/nfo]
    13th Crusade will be an Battlefleet Gothic & Warhammer 40.000 TC for the upcoming Game: Empire at War (in future called EaW).

[NFO]- Who are You and your team?[/nfo]
    I'm N3bulu5 i have worked on Haegemonia - Vector Prime. I had started an Battlefleet Gothic mod for Haegemonia, but i change now to EaW. And i'm on the Imperial Assault 2 team.
    Badly there is no team at the moment.

[NFO]- Why a Change from Haegemonia to EaW ?[/nfo]
    Its simple, to Mod Haegemonia is a Pain, for example: the converter works only with 3Dsmax5, Model with mirrored Objects cant convert etc. And EaW u will have Groundbattles too.

[NFO]- What are the System Requirements ?[/nfo]
    We don't know about min. System to play EaW, but it rumors that u can play it on an middle System (something with an GF4 around i think) but the EaW models seems a littlebit of lowpolys, so for 13th Crusade there will be a stronger System needed.

[NFO]- What Changes the Mod ? [/nfo]
    First the Models, later the FX and Music will be changed. Maybe somekind of Gameplay will be changed, so it wont be possible to get an Planet to your side with Diplomatic except neutral Planets. There will be no Spy's and defenitly no chance to steal inventions, cause in the 40K universe every Race has his Specs.

[NFO]- What Races will be playable ?[/nfo]
    I try to get the Tau's, Necron's, Chaos, Imperials, Eldar and the Space Marines in the Game. The Dark Eldar will be Pirates, if i get good shipdesigns for them ;)

[NFO]- Which Units will the Mod have ? [/nfo]
    The Unitslist for every Race will be published soon.

signatur_n3bulu5.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!