The Giant List of Classic Game Programmers

• This is a Who's Who of classic game programmers, where "classic" generally refers to "8-bit" (Apple II, Atari 2600, Atari 800, Commodore 64, etc). I originally stuck to "one person, one vision" games, as that is what is most interesting to me, but I eventually decided to include ports as well (though undoubtedly ports carry less weight). When a game was released for multiple, similar platforms, I only listed the version the programmer originally developed. Games for modern platforms are mentioned only when the programmer has written at least one classic title. There are a lot more gray areas as well, and I tried to deal with them as best I can.

Please don't hesitate to send comments, corrections, and new information.

Format:

The list is arranged alphabetically by last name. Games written are listed chronologically in the following format:

Title, co-authors (year of release, system, publisher)

Den Rest gibts HIER

signatur_mfox.jpg

• ...Als die Spiele auch noch Programmierer hatten =)

Braben, Crammond etc... =) herrlich herrlich... das letzte Mal, das ich mich daran erinnere das so richtig dem Coder gehuldigt wurde, war wohl das Diary zu Turrican-3 und zu Syndicate

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

• Zitat

Originally posted by AnTiTraX-2010^Alien
    Yep, 130!

Ich glaube der Tesla hatte den Artikel im Xbox- Bereich gepostet.

:tlt:Cheers:tlt:

130... stimmt =) Halo ist auch ein geniales Game =)

signatur_ami-01.jpg

Respect the Scene, Respect their Work !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!